To celebrate the holiday season, Dior has created an elegant and festive limited edition of its iconic makeup palette, 5 Couleurs Couture.
A delicate engraving of the emblematic facade of the House of Dior adorns these two unprecedented* eyeshadow harmonies. Atelier Doré gives pride of place to tones structured around a warm gold, while House of Dreams features shades of scintillating silver.
Dress up your eyes with the five high-color and long-wear eyeshadows in the two 5 Couleurs Couture makeup palettes. The signature Dior shades are available in velvet, matte and satiny finishes.
* At Dior.
- A creamy and comfortable texture that does not migrate into the crease of the eyelid.
- Intense color with extreme wear.
- A duo of double-ended applicators for full creative expression.
Developed by the Dior laboratories, the palettes offer up a fine and creamy powder to the touch with a no-makeup feel. They deliver immediate, long-wearing color intensity, adapted to various skin tones.
Two combinations of sophisticated shades:
- 469 Atelier Doré: a satiny beige, a warm gold and a shimmering gold, a velvet red-brown and a coppery brown.
- 739 House of Dreams: a satiny peach, a dusty rose, a shimmering silver, a deep taupe and a matte brown.
For a natural look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the entire mobile eyelid with the wide sponge applicator to open up the eyes.
2. Then add definition by using the thin sponge applicator to apply the darkest shade along the lash line.
3. Using the angled shading brush, highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to widen the eyes.
For a sophisticated look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the entire mobile eyelid with the wide sponge applicator to open up the eyes, and then the darkest shade along the lash line with the thin sponge applicator for definition.
2. Blend over the entire mobile eyelid and outward using the blending brush.
3. Use the wide sponge applicator to highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to create even greater contrast and structure.
A double-ended sponge applicator, a double-ended brush applicator.