This Sping, the Rouge Dior lipstick stick is engraved with a unique* floral motif: a delicate, limited-edition engraving that makes Rouge Dior the perfect gift.
Three shades of the lipstick with floral lip care are offered: a contemporary beige, a timeless crimson red and a rosewood with a velvet finish.
The formula of the iconic lipstick is enriched with natural-origin extracts of red peony and pomegranate flower, for long-wear couture color and makeup that provides lips with 16h** of comfort.
The limited edition of Rouge Dior lipstick is refillable.
* At Dior.
** Self-scoring on 60 subjects.
Radiant, long-wear color, born from the perfect alliance of pigments and combined with soft application, dressing women's smiles for over 60 years.
Today, Rouge Dior is innovating with a new formula for even bolder and more luminous couture colors, without compromising on long-lasting comfort.
Makeup that respects the lips, with a formula enriched with ingredients of natural origin:
- The protective properties of red peony extract, a flower beloved of Christian Dior, help preserve the lips’ natural hydration to bring out their radiance and enhance the luminosity of the lipstick shades that dress them.
- Pomegranate flower extract works in depth and helps improve overall lip quality to offer them suppleness and softness. Fine lines and grooves appear faded, color is revealed bolder than ever.
- Shea butter complements the floral extracts’ protective action and provides intense nourishment. Lips are smooth, guaranteeing an even application of the lipstick.
3 iconic Rouge Dior shades with a velvet finish and a floral motif:
- 100 Nude Look, the contemporary beige.
- 720 Icône, the timeless rosewood.
- 999, the iconic Dior red.
1. Apply Rouge Dior lip balm as a hydrating base.
2. Line the lips with Dior Contour.
3. For perfect and even results, then apply Rouge Dior with the Dior Backstage Lip Brush working from the center of the lips outwards.
4. For a bolder color finish, complete by applying the lipstick directly on the lips.