The iconic Rouge Dior unveils a couture limited edition for the holidays. Paying tribute to the emblematic address of the House of Dior, the lipstick case is engraved with the motif of the 30, Avenue Montaigne facade and its stick with the historic plaque.
A long-wear lipstick with a formula enriched with ingredients of natural origin – red peony extract, pomegranate flower extract and shea butter – Rouge Dior delivers 16h* of comfort to the lips.
This season, Rouge Dior is available in 4 exclusive shades with different finishes: Winter Poppy, a vibrant velvet red, Red Pansy, a matte red-brown, Pink Rose, a natural satiny pink, and Sparkling Peony, a bold metallic burgundy.
* Self-rated by 60 subjects.
Radiant, long-wear color, born from the perfect alliance of pigments and combined with soft application, dressing women's smiles for over 60 years.
Today, Rouge Dior is innovating with a new formula for even bolder and more luminous couture colors, without compromising on long-lasting comfort. Now available in 4 finishes: satin, matte, metallic and velvet.
Makeup that respects the lips, with a formula enriched with ingredients of natural origin:
- The protective properties of red peony extract, a flower beloved by Christian Dior, help preserve the lips’ natural hydration to bring out their radiance and enhance the luminosity of the lipstick shades that dress them.
- Pomegranate flower extract works in depth and helps improve overall lip quality to offer them suppleness and softness. Fine lines and grooves appear faded, color is revealed bolder than ever.
- Shea butter complements the floral extracts’ protective action and provides intense nourishment. Lips are smooth, guaranteeing an even application of the lipstick.
4 shades with a limited-edition engraved stick:
- 466 Pink Rose, a natural satiny pink
- 858 Red Pansy, a matte red
- 862 Winter Poppy, a vibrant velvet red
- 873 Sparkling Peony, a bold metallic burgundy
1. Start by applying the Rouge Dior balm as a hydrating base. 2. Redefine the lips with Dior Contour. 3. For perfect and even results, then apply Rouge Dior working from the center of the lips and continuing outwards.