Rouge Dior Ultra Rouge is the first incredibly long-wearing lipstick with the comfort of a lip ink**: a true revolution in the history of lipstick. Ultra Rouge offers a lightweight, ultra-comfortable formula and all the colour of a high-pigmentation lipstick. The colours seem more saturated with a luminous, semi-matte finish* for incredible sensoriality and hydration.
Always at the cutting edge, Dior challenged its research department to combine the desire for dazzling colour with the need for long-lasting comfort.
The fruit of long research and in-depth scientific studies, Rouge Dior Ultra Rouge is the first** lipstick composed of a polymer combined with a plant-based oil to deliver absolute hydration and comfort, along with 12-hour*** wear with no tight or dry sensation.
* Instrumental test carried out on 20 subjects.
** At Dior.
*** Except shade 000.
Rouge Dior Ultra Rouge delivers high colour impact and wear for up to 12 hours.* Colours are ultra-saturated thanks to a high concentration of pigments. Wearing Ultra Rouge procures an incredibly light sensation on the lips, combined with the comfort of the formula.
* Instrumental test carried out on 20 subjects. Except shade 000.
Rouge Dior Ultra Rouge is available in 26 ultra-saturated couture shades for a luminous, semi-matte finish.
Ultra Rouge is available in four it-shades that make strong statements:
999 Ultra Dior - "You can never be too much of a woman, so enjoy it." Red par excellence, iconic yet different.
770 Ultra Love - "Believe in yourself, if you don’t, who will?" This loved-up raspberry is easy to wear yet has a strong temperament, setting the tone for rosewoods and beiges that border on coral.
851 Ultra Shock - "It’s better to be shocking than boring." A high-impact heady burgundy carries intense shades in its wake, from wines and deep browns to greyish taupes and deep purples.
777 Ultra Star - "All of us are stars, aren't we?" Poppy stars in a palette of bright hues fed on pop culture.
Two cursors of intensity:
Alongside these honorable reds, two collectible shades stand out. These two extreme shades can either be worn alone, making a powerful statement, or as a base or finishing touch to modify another shade:
- 111 Ultra Night 47, a black that enables you to intensify each shade or practice your lip artistry.
- 000 Ultra Light 47, a pure white to neutralize your natural lip colour or soften another shade.
To play with colours and intensities, use the white and black shades.
Peter Philp's Tips
"Ultra Rouge adds new magic both to the experience of lipstick and the expression of red," Peter Philips confides. "Because the formula acts as an overprint, like an ink tattooing the lips and like an extremely weightless coloured film, it enabled me to develop new, highly saturated and luminous shades. Like a painter with a new colour palette."
1. Start by lining the lips with Dior Rouge Ink Lip Liner.
2. For perfectly even results, then apply Rouge Dior Ultra Rouge with the Backstage Lip Brush working from the center of the lips outwards.
3. For a bolder colour finish, apply the lipstick directly on the lips. For optimal application, extend the tip of the stick by 2 mm.